Monday, February 14, 2011

Tomarrow is new day

Thank god !! So starting tomarrow im going to start posting what im eating and the points because I need to do something to stay more acountable, because even though im doing okay on the excerize part im really sucking on the eating. I always start the day really good then around 11:00 im wanting a "treat" then starts the candy train usually until about 8:00 or 9:00 at night. WTF im not hungry so why do I eat so much ????? I just tell my self that tomarrow is a new day and its up to me to make good choices. Even though the scale is up a little bit it could be a whole hell of alot worse......because it has been so im just going to be happy that it is where it is and work on getting back down.

1 comment:

Muncher Cruncher said...

Thank you SO much for your sweet comment girl! It is so helpful to know there are other people out there that feel the same way that I do, and that I am not totally crazy. I love your idea of posting what you are eating with the points. It will keep you accountable!! Keep at it. You're doing awesome :) Happy VDAY! xoxoxo